New welding process will be presented for the first time at EuroBLECH
At EuroBLECH 2018 in Hanover, ELMA-Tech will present a reliable spot welding process for aluminium for use in the industrial sector.
The main characteristic of this newly developed process is that it does not require any additional equipment or material such as connectors, process belts or cap cleaning systems!
- Welding 150 spots fully automatic with
- 16 mm standard eletroce caps
- without change of caps
- without cleaning of caps
- without milling of caps
- without additional systems
Dates & times of the live presentation in hall 13, booth A118
23.10.18: 11.00 / 14.00 / 16.00
24.10.18: 10.00 / 12.00 / 14.00 / 16.00
25.10.18: 10.00 / 12.00 / 14.00 / 16.00
26.10.18: 10.00 / 12.00
More information ...
Our expertise for the efficiency of your welding processes
In the field of plasma-arc and resistance technology ELMA-Tech GmbH achieves with their “made in Germany” welding machines and its microprocessor-based control "Virtual Machine” particularly unrivaled results at the customer in terms of
- welding quality
- process safety and
- energy efficiency.
This process controlled automatic multifunction welding controller allows fully automated resistance spot welding particularly without any preset parameters!
The specific research and development in resistance welding with the use of unique virtual technologies in the field of measurement and generator technology allows both the safe welding of most actual high-strength steels and thin aluminum sheets which are used more and more in automobile production.
The performance profile of ELMA-Tech:
- Self-made high-tech welding current sources for welding and coating (spot welders, arc welding tools, arc welding).
- Self-fabricated high-power current sources for heavy-duty, stationary applications (e.g. for submerged arc welding).
- Fully automated, manual and robot-guided welding guns in X, C and innovative V-arrangement, developed and designed for the production lines of the automobile.
- The portfolio is supplemented by accessories such as automotive repair clamps, single sided spotters and various other system components.
Customers of ELMA-Tech GmbH come from the industrial sector and automotive sector (car manufacturers, suppliers and BIW production), and from the segment of collision repair shops.
THE WELDING PROCESS-VERSTEHER
Audi, BMW, EDAG, Fiat, Ford, Gestamp, IVECO, Magna Steyr, MAN, Mercedes Benz, Opel, Porsche, Renault Trucks, Skoda, Toyota, VW