MIG welding machine KARoMIG
The compact MIG / MAG gas-shield welding system KARoMIG is equipped with an gas-cooled welding torch and is particularly suitable for car repair shops, workshops, metal working shops.
Applications include welding from thin up to medium thick metal sheets and MIG brazing of coated sheets.
Features & Options
The advantages at a glance
- Welding power adjustable in 12 steps
- Step switch combined with the operating modes
- Seam welding (10 steps)
- Simplified operation through wire feed automatic
- Adjuster for adapting the wire feed speed to the type of gas
- Pluggable control MIG 13
- Self-cooling without ventilator
- Temperature monitoring of the main transformer and the main rectifier
- Long-pulse welding (2 steps)
- MIG brazing (Level 1)
- S-mark: approved for construction sites and work with increased electrical hazard
- LEDs "Ready" and "Fault"
- After simple retooling light metals can be welded
- Meets new standards VDE 0544-1, EN 60974-1 and EN 50199
- CE mark