MIG welding machine MIG 202
The compact MIG / MAG gas-shield welding machine is equipped with an gas-cooled welding torch and particularly suitable for car repair shops, workshops and metal working shops.
Applications include welding from thin up to medium thickness of sheets and for MIG-brazing of coated sheets.
Features & Options
Advantages at a glance:
- Welding capacity in 7 settings
- Seam welding
- Spot welding
- Automatically adjusted wire feeding speed facilitates welding operations
- Wire feed fine adjustment for adaptation to protective glas
- Adjuster for wire burn-back time
- Thermal protection of main transformer and rectifier
- S-mark: Approved for use on building sites and operations in spaces with increased electrical risk
- Indicating lamps "Ready" and "Failure"
- Also suitable for the welding of light metals after straightforward refitting
- Conforms to the new standards VDE 0544-1, EN 60974-1 und EN 50199