Arc welding machine MIG 255
The MIG 255 is a powerful, gas-cooled MIG / MAG arc welding system for welding on steel, stainless steel, aluminum, as well as low- and high-alloy steels.
Typical fields of application can be found in the craft (as metalworking shops), steel construction, sheet metal processing, as well as in plant, pipeline and vehicle manufacturing.
- 1 Welding torch MB 25 / 4 m
- 1 Earth cable 4 m
- 1 Pressure regulator
- 1 Basket coil adapter
- 1 Gas hose
- 1 Torch holder
- Integrated 4-rolls wire drive
- Digital voltmeter / ammeter
- 2/4 stroke, spotting, gas test
- Welding power adjustable in 10 steps
- Norms: EN 60974-1, EN 60974-10