Inert gas welding system MIG 455 with wire feed unit DV 45
The MIG 455 is a powerful, water-cooled MIG / MAG arc welding system for welding of steel, stainless steel, aluminum, as well as low- and high-alloy steels.
Typical fields of application can be found in craft (e.g. metalworking), steel construction, sheet metal processing, as well as in plant engineering, pipeline and vehicle construction.
The wire feeder DV 45 with torch connection is separated from the machine and allows exceptional flexibility in all cases in which the welding machine can not be placed directly at the point of welding.
- 1 Welding torch MB 501 - 4 m
- 1 Earth cable 4 m
- 1 Pressure regulator
- 1 Basket coil adapter
- 1 Gas hose
- 1 Torch holder
- 1 Cable hose packet 5 m
- Separated wire feed with 4-rolls wire feed (rolls Ø 30 mm)
- Digital voltmeter / ammeter
- 2/4 stroke, wire back-burner, wire soft start
- 2-step switch (Broadly / sensitive) for 30 steps
- Automatic wire feed speed
- Spot welding, interval welding
- CE, EN 60974-1, EN 60974-10