Pulse and MIG brazing machine MIDI MIG 300/800 DC G W
Increase your productivity by using the MIG / MAG welding, MIG pulse welding or rod electrode welding
Through their controller "Virtual Machine", the machines of the new MIDI generation are equipped with a database that contains all practical welding properties for all current welding methods and types of processes including all necessary welding parameters.
The multifunction knob allows the machine to be adjusted easily and speedily to specific welding tasks like the welding or MIG-brazing of different materials like steel, aluminium, magnesium or galvanized sheets.
Advanced process technology for maximum process reliability
- Intelligent process control by physical welding database with stored welding parameters for different welding processes
- Solves critical welding tasks, also in confined spaces, by precisely customized software
- Up to 99 user-specific welding programs can be stored
- Each welding program automatically with suitable ignition and craterfilling program
- USB interface for data storage and data transfer
- Structural steels and stainless steels of all kinds
- Aluminum, copper, magnesium, brass, titanium, nickel and their alloys
- Highly sensitive alloys
- MIG, MAG, MIG pulse, MIG brazing, DUAL pulse welding, MMA, TIG Lift Arc