VARIO TIG DC and AC/DC systems
In addition to the conventional TIG welding, welding with the VARIO TIG welding systems from ELMA-Tech means Long Pulse Welding, pulse welding up to 200 Hz and MIX TIG welding.
MIX TIG welding stands for unproblematic welding in constrained positions by specially controlled switching between AC and DC. In particular in the AC area, ELMA FLEX WAVE guarantees maximum possible reduction of electrode wear and welding sounds.
The VARIO TIG is the connection of functionality and the latest inverter hybrid technology. Available as a direct current (DC) or as a AC/DC systems, there are almost no limits to the applications.
- VARIO TIG DC systems: For professional welding of carbon and low alloy steels, stainless steels, copper, titanium, nickel, brass, etc.
VARIO TIG 250 DC
VARIO TIG 400 DC
- VARIO TIG AC and DC systems: In addition for best results when welding aluminum and aluminum alloys.
VARIO TIG 250 AC/DC
VARIO TIG 3502 AC/DC
- Maximum reproducibility and setting accuracy
- Slope function (Slope-up / Slope-down)
- Sequence control automatically assigning an ignition (PZ), a welding (PS) and a craterfilling program (PK) to each welding program
- Maximum process safety due to the ELMATECH control system of static and dynamic properties with virtual machine
- Recovering of welding process parameters from the integrated welding data base
- Optimum combination of parameters with regard to the special welding task ensuring maximum production / performance
- COM C-display: user-friendly menu prompting with preselection of welding programme run and process
- Opening and closing of user levels by means of software switches / access codes and keyswitches
- Multifunction knob for a safe and easy menu prompting
- Storability of customized welding programmes
- Economy gas connection
- 2-cycle- / 4-cycle- / spot welding/ pulse welding
- AC-welding without HF-stabilizing device, i.e. without superimposing high-voltage pulses during the welding process
- Patented, stable, non-interrupted arc, even with a reversal of polarity
- Alternating current balance
- Well-balanced ratio of cleaning effect and penetration satisfying the precondition for perfect welding seams
- Hot-start-device (Stick electrode)
- Dynamic ARC FORCE for stick electrode welding
- Insensitive to supply voltage variations
- System perturbation is kept to the minimum by the optimized hybrid power inverter
- Long duty cycle
- Improved service life of pumps due to intelligent software
- Thermal overload protection for detachable accessories
- Low-maintenance and service-friendly unit due to its modular design
- Approved for open air and building site operation (IP 23)
- Norms: VDE 0544-1, EN 60974-1, EN 50199