VARIO LDS 400 - mobile power source for electric arc wire spraying
Suitable for the surface coating of electrically conductive metals
Excellent spraying properties with all materials, e.g. copper, zinc, zinc / aluminium 85/15, aluminium, alu-bronze, alu-nickel, alu-magnesium, chromnickel, ferrous alloy etc. Spraying of all electrical conductive wires and flux-cored wires with max. achievable deposition rate of 6 up to 30 kg / h depending on material and spraying system.
The use of flux-cored wires enables besides materials as carbon steel, chrom and high-alloyed steel also the spraying of hard materials.
- Reproducible and transferable static- and dynamic characteristics
- Maximum process safety due to the ELMA-Tech control system of static and dynamic properties with Virtual Machine
- Reproducible coating quality
- Update-ability via MMC- or USB-interface
- Insensitive against mains voltage fluctuations
- Flexible input voltages for the world wide operation
(3x 208V, 3x 380V, 3 x 400V, 3x 460V, 3x 575V; 50 / 60 Hz)