ELMA VMC VISION cabinet
Many of today's materials show highly specific properties. To process these materials in high quality, the requirements of production change fundamentally. Thanks to the unique control technology developed by ELMA-Tech with operating mode "VISION", you can accurately and promptly respond to this rapidly changing requirements.
ELMA VMC VISION is a process-controlled fully automatic multifunction spot welding control in 10 kHz medium frequency inverter technology, developed for flexible use in manual and robot-controlled production of automobile plants.
- Resistance spot welding of car bodies
- Components made of high-tensile, high-strength, coated and bonded steel sheets as well as multiple sheet-joints
- Quality statement about the welding result
- Also new sheets can be welded without any additional settings
- Designed to operate with all ELMA-Tech 10 kHz spot welding guns in C-, X- or V version
The revolutionary and self-adjusting spot welding machine ELMA VMC VISION has been designed and developed in conjunction with the 10 kHz transformer spot welding guns of ELMA-Tech for efficient use in the production lines of the automotive industry.