Stationary welding of dissimilar materials and welded connections in one operation with reproducible welding quality without parameters determination.
The ELMA concept VISION is a process-controlled fully automatic (= self-adjusting) spot welding machine with 10 kHz medium frequency inverter technology, designed and developed for stationary resistance spot welding, especially for welding of stainless steel and components made of high-tensile, high-strength and coated steel sheets with quality statement about the process (welding results).
The control is effected by the power source to the integrated Virtual Machine (VM3), which automatically controls and monitors the joining over the entire course of the process. The welds can be performed in automatic mode or in standard mode by manual setting of parameters.
- Welding of different materials and welds in one continuous process
- Reproducible welding quality
- No parameter determination required
- Increased productivity and cost savings by reducing set-up times and faster throughput of the production order
- Reducing energy costs
- Individual customer solutions through modular design
- Long-term investment security by flexible, future-proof control technology and permanent updates for the virtual machine
- For certified DIN ISO enterprises the system may be fitted also with quality management system
- Optionally available with larger dual stroke to increase the power and speed of the stroke rate